Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jama Masjid, Delhi, India

A fakeer at Jama Masjid

Beggar At Jama Masjid

I was sitting near Palika Bazaar, listening to some music and reading Anna Karenina. When suddenly an Urdu Qawwali started playing in my ipod, and with that an urge to visit Jama Masjid aroused in me. And I went there, for the second time. But after reaching there it occurred to me that I am visiting for the first time only. I realized my eyes, ears, sensory organs, mind, everything has been changed or replaced since. I thoroughly enjoyed the ambiance, and atmosphere there. Here are a few pictures of that place I took.

All rest of other pictures I have uploaded on picasa, here's the link:



The Grand Entrance

A man washing off...The water is supposed to be taken out from the pond first, then in the drain you wash...to keep the pond clean...

Crowded It Is...

Pigeons all around


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger